Locally owned and passionately operated team Drop Bear have made visiting Fraser Island simple by including everything you need for 3 days of fun on Fraser Island. With immense respect for nature and passion for the spectacular K’gari aka Fraser Island Drop Bear Adventures offers one of the greatest and most adventurous 3-day 4WD tours in Australia.
Owned and operated by Fraser Island locals Mark and Hana; Drop Bear Adventures is a small and personal business with a team of euqaliy dedicated Drop Bear’s behind the scenes they offer a truly memorable remote eco island adventure for people looking for an authentic Aussie tour experience complete with good food, fun facts and awesome beach 4wdriving.
ENQUIRIES & BOOKINGS
THE THINGS YOU'LL SEE & DO ON TOUR
- Swim in crystal clear Lake McKenzie
- Take a walk through the Rainforest
- Hike into Lake Wabby
- Marvel at the coloured sands of the Pinnacles
- Learn about the Maheno Shipwreck’s history
- Bathe in the bubbling Champagne Pools
- Spot marine life from Indian Head look out
- Float down the flowing Eli Creek
- Collect and taste Wongs – an Aboriginal delicacy
- Learn how to catch worms for fishing bait
- Beach fishing at sunset
- Learn to play the famous Didgeridoo
- Learn the art of throwing a Boomerang
- Strum a tune on the camp guitar
- Play Giant Jenga, cards, beach cricket and much more!
- Take a scenic drive though Cooloola National Park and see Double Island Point and the Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands *
- Read more about the Fraser Island Tour Highlights
* = ex Noosa ONLY. Please note how many and which places you visit on tour are dependent on time constraints, weather conditions and tides. Fraser Island is constantly changing and not all tour highlights are available every time.
ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED INCLUDED
- Passionate Drop Bear guide
- Courtesy pick up from your hostel in town
- Quality Wilderness Base Camp on Fraser
- Pillows, sleeping bags, mattresses and linens
- Warm camp showers
- A camp toilet
- A super tasty and pasta free menu
- Fresh ingredients sourced locally
- Off road 4WD experience with minimum risk
- All 4WD vehicles (fully automatic)
- Fuel, insurance and barge transfers
- National Park fees
- Over 18’s can drive
- Driving is optional – drive or be driven if you prefer
- MP3/AUX stereos in each vehicle
- 2 way radios… come in Drop Bears, over
- FREE wet weather upgrade to the Beach House Hostel
- Ice and cool boxes for your beers!!
- FREE photo album upload to Facebook!
- a parting gift from team Drop Bear after your tour
AND AN ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE TAG!!!
Surely your convinced – Book online now!
LOT 102, Esplanade, Fraser Island QLD 4581, Australia