Indoor Skydiving is both an exhilarating experience and a, highly addictive sport. It is safe for kids, exciting for teens, thrilling for adults, and realistic for skydivers. The wind is the greatest equalizer and indoor Skydiving is accessible to all ages and abilities.
There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth! You simply lean into the wind inside our giant glass tunnel and a column of air lifts you effortlessly into flight guided by a qualified instructor. It’s just you, the air, and an incredible adrenaline rush.
From a beginner, you’ll soon master the flying skills of expert skydivers in our state-of-the-art, fully-controlled, ultra-safe environment. And the all-around viewing platform lets you share the magic with family and friends. Experience the rush that makes the sport of indoor skydiving so big around the world.
Whether you’re celebrating a special event, planning a corporate day out or looking for a fun and exciting activity for the entire family we’ll help you get up to speed at iFLY!
Please note: you must arrive 1 hour prior to your selected flight time.
Who Can Fly:
• 3 years old and above
• Not Pregnant
• Not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
• Weight restrictions do apply
• Not wearing a hard plaster cast
• Does not suffer from any neck, back or heart conditions
• Has not previously suffered from a dislocated a shoulder
• Has signed our Statement of Risk waiver form
• Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Please arrive 1 hour before your flight time
We pride ourselves on being able to fly those with physical and/or psychological disabilities and understand that each case is unique. Please call us to discuss your individual access requirements prior to booking so we can be prepared to make your dreams of flight come true.
Have you ever wondered what freefalling from 12,000 feet would feel like? Pure Exhilaration. It’s a feeling that we thought would be impossible to replicate. But we’ve done it, Indoor Skydiving at iFLY Brisbane.
ENQUIRIES & BOOKINGS
395 Hamilton Rd, Chermside, Queensland, Australia 4032